Barratt London Bike Station (Great West Quarter)
The bike club scheme at Barratt’s Great West Quarter is open to residents of the GWQ development. The bike club allows residents to exclusively borrow a bike for 3 months so that they may experience the joys of cycling.
About the London Cycling Projects Team
The London Cycling Projects team at the London Cycling Campaign applies the knowledge, expertise and stakeholder networks developed across London over 30 years to design and deliver cycling services for you. We can create behaviour change programmes, workplace solutions and develop cycling strategies and use our extensive networks to identify the best locations for cycling infrastructure.
We work with large landowners, corporates, universities, local government and community groups to design programmes to encourage mass cycling and support community cycling projects. We have delivered over 200 events in the last two years and are the capital's experts on getting Londoners cycling.
The Cycling Projects team also brings together the mass of cycling knowledge and expertise within LCC to offer a strategic consultancy service to your organisation. We are happy to discuss your particular needs and how we can help you.Follow the links below to find out more about these services, or contact us today to find out how we can help you or your organisation.
- What sort of projects/ schemes do you provide?
LCC Projects uses its extensive knowledge, skills and experience to deliver the following type of projects.
Cycle engagement programs
Stategic cycle consultancy
Bike pool schemes
Cycle parking and workplace audits
Cycling promotion and events
Supporting Cycling in Schools
We work with you to provide tailored support and programmes for you. If you project is to do with cycling then we are interested. Please contact us to discuss you requirements.
- Where do you operate? LCC Projects currently operates mainly within the Greater London Area, however we are also able and deliver projects within the home counties.
- How much does it cost to run a cycle project? Each project is tailored to the client's needs so it is difficult to give a specific answer here. However whatever your budget be it small or large, we will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide advice and guidance on what can be achieved.
- Can I get funding for a cycling project? Depending on the nature of your project you may be eligible for funding through one or several scheme. LCC Projects are able to advise and help secure available funding through their networks and experience.
- How do I become a member of the London Cycling Campaign? Becoming a member of the London Cycling Campaign is easy. Please follow this link to the main LCC site. www.lcc.org.uk
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on how the Cycling Projects Team can help you get more people cycling please contact us at 020 7234 9310 or email@example.com or complete the form.
If you have a question or are interested in participating in one of the schemes or projects that we are currently running then please contact us through the relevant link in the specific project page.
London Cycling Campaign is a charitable company limited by guarantee:
2 Newhams Row
Tel: 0207 234 9310.
0207 234 9310